10775 27th Ave SE, Becker, Sherburne County, Minnesota 55308 / 763-261-4433
The Sherburne History Center is operated by the Sherburne County Historical Society. The Sherburne County Historical Society counts on membership for financial support. Join us to ensure strong programs and the preservation of the county's history and historical resources.
For questions about membership, please email us.
Membership support is within reach of everyone.
- Ox Cart.........$500
All memberships include:
- Subscription to the quarterly newsletter Historically Speaking. Read two sample articles in pdf format-Vacation with a Capital V and Mr. Handke.
- 10% discount on books and museum store purchases
- 10% discount on Eddy Library services
- Free or discounted admission to programs
- Notice of upcoming events and opportunities
- Listing in the annual report and newsletter
- Voting privileges
Additional benefits apply to Business Booster level and above.
Find our about additional benefits applying to Business Booster level and above.
We value your contribution and support.
Print and mail in this membership application form.